Just the facts.
April 1, 1998
MARTHA BARTLETT PILAND
president + ceo
vp + agency principal
- Nationally certified as a Women's Business Enterprise by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council.
- Certified Women's Business Enterprise by the State of KS.
- 2002 State of Kansas Women-owned Service Business of the Year.
- 2006 Topeka Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year.
- Dozens of local, regional and national awards for outstanding work including ADDYs, Bronze and Silver Quills, Philly and Craftsmen awards.
While most agencies focus primarily on a brand's outward effects, we start with the inside. A brand that's well understood and executed internally is exponentially more effective. It attracts and retains the best talent—and is more profitable. It's head and shoulders above its competitors because everyone in the organization is living and breathing the brand. They're "drinking the Kool-Aid," not just putting on a name badge and going to work.
NO SILOS. We firmly believe HR, marketing, operations and sales must be in step and working together. We look at processes, sales channels and the referral base. Who are the fans? The detractors? What do they need? We analyze all internal touch points of a brand—and make sure they're aligned with the external. The result is a powerful, enviable internal culture because the brand essence permeates every touchpoint.
We EXPERT SOURCE. Our team leaders strategically use open source, world-class creative talent: the best and the brightest for every client every time. We aren't limited by a staff with a finite skill set. We're nimble, flexible and scalable.
Our clients improve the health of individuals or communities. Many are rapidly growing companies. They're entrepreneurial thinkers who have mission and purpose.
Click here to download this page as a PDF.