1) Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them. —Twelfth Night
Aim high and share your vision with employees. Let them be part of the greatness you aspire to achieve.
2) Strong reasons make strong actions. —King John
Your company purpose should be at the center of all you do, guiding decision-making, process and goals. When the purpose is understood and embraced by employees, they're more likely to stay loyal, especially in times of change.
3) Words without thoughts never to heaven go. —Hamlet
Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
4) Brevity is the soul of wit. —Hamlet
When it comes to tough conversations, be direct.
5) Nothing will come of nothing. —King Lear
If you're not growing, changing, moving or evolving, you're dying.
6) Men at some time are masters of their fates: The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves. —Julius Caesar
Empower employees to help guide the future of your company. Let them be part of the process and part of the success.
7) Things won are done; joy's soul lies in the doing. —Troilus and Cressida
Love what you do and do what you love. If there is purpose at the heart of your organization, your employees will embrace their daily work whether answering phones or innovating new products. Once a goal is achieved, celebrate. Then set a new goal and journey on.
Happy birthday Master Shakespeare! We'll continue to enjoy your plays and read your poetry for many years to come.
Subcribe to our enews for more intel on building your brand from the inside out. Click to sign up here.
Tags: internal brand, employees, brand purpose, vision.